• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel New kids Youtube creator here!

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Oliver & Liz
Title of introduction: New kids Youtube creator here!
Your name/ Alias: Donna(Mom of Oliver & Liz)
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a rabbit hole on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I recently started using Tubebuddy but somehow didn't notice there were forums. >.<
I'm really hoping to connect with other like-minded youtube kids creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help entertain kids around the world, one video at a time, all while not annoying their parents.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Saturday mornings
What are your hobbies? Finding creative ways to teach and entertain my nuggets (Oliver & Liz), while not driving myself crazy.
What is your biggest dream? To have the kids' page provide us enough income to open our very own indoor playground.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UC_FK5DaP5fxC6BM8gQYdRxA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community!

You will find common questions and hot topics pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of helpful people here!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! You can call me Legacy. I hope you are doing good as well as your friends, family, and everyone you care about. Good luck on your channel and hope to see you around the forums :)

OP
OP
Oliver & Liz

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community!

You will find common questions and hot topics pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of helpful people here!
Thanks so much!

OP
OP
Oliver & Liz

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! You can call me Legacy. I hope you are doing good as well as your friends, family, and everyone you care about. Good luck on your channel and hope to see you around the forums :)
Hi @Legacy

Thanks so much!

Out of curiosity, how did you put the banner at the bottom of your post?

Edit: I figured out how to add a link. But now I'm super curious how you made that sweet banner lol.

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I did it with BB code. Let me give you the code:

{CENTER}{URL='http://insert channel link here[IMG width=787px'}put channel banner image link here[\IMG][\URL] [\Center][/URL][/CENTER]

note that the brackets in the beginning where it says "center", "URL" and "787px" have been replaced with "{ or }" to prevent it from converting the code to an image or link and the slashes in the others are backwards so use "/" in place of them instead of "\"

Reactions: Oliver & Liz
OP
OP
Oliver & Liz

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I did it with BB code. Let me give you the code:

{CENTER}{URL='http://insert channel link here[IMG width=787px'}put channel banner image link here[\IMG][\URL] [\Center][/URL][/CENTER]

note that the brackets in the beginning where it says "center", "URL" and "787px" have been replaced with "{ or }" to prevent it from converting the code to an image or link and the slashes in the others are backwards so use "/" in place of them instead of "\"
Awesome. Thanks so much!