• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Welcome to the sh!tsh0w called life!!!

jobluemann

TubeBuddy User
jobluemann.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: jobluemann
Title of introduction: Welcome to the sh!tsh0w called life!!!
Your name/ Alias: jobluemann
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Research - probably google then
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Motivation and comunity
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn and listen from others struggles. Be among a comunity with the same challenges and understand it. What started as playing around, has become an asperation of a savetynet with South Africas unstable economy and political climate. My goal is to be in a financial posision to have my parents come live with me and be able to support them. Stop them from strugling and working all these years just to lose everything over and over again. Maybe thats a bit to open. Maybe later talk about mental illness
How frequently do you upload? No schedule, when I get time
What are your hobbies? Tech, studying, bad golf, use to do paragliding, running, camping
What is your biggest dream? To look after my parents, who look after my sister and her three kids, one who has an autoimmune decease among others, and they live in Belize, so I don't get to see them, and can't support them because of the currency exchange rate
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/jobluemann

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal