• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gaming with kaybee

kaybee

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Your name/ Alias: Kaybee

Where are you from? Portugal

How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about youtube with other people that have more experience than me.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to get to a good amount of subscribers so I get more feedback on my videos and make people enjoy them.

How frequently do you upload? Weekly

YouTube Channel:

My youtube channel focus mainly on Minecraft, trying to bring a different approach to the game where I cover how-to-build videos on a "aesthetic" manner, without much hype unlike your usual minecraft video. In the future, when I upgrade my setup, I might bring some Rust videos into the channel as well, playing only those 2 games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DJmorpheus13

(Old link, waiting for my first 100 subs so I can edit it)

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! You will find many of the most frequent questions pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about the community and how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to answer!

Let us know if you need help fixing the "error" at the bottom of your message. Sounds like you are waiting on your subscriber count to hit 100 first.

OP
OP
kaybee

kaybee

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! You will find many of the most frequent questions pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about the community and how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to answer!

Let us know if you need help fixing the "error" at the bottom of your message. Sounds like you are waiting on your subscriber count to hit 100 first.

I have fixed it, thank you anyways! If you could take a minute to review my channel and give some feedback that'd be highly appreciated. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey kaybee, welcome to the forums! Your channel looks amazing already, and I'm sure once you get a few more videos uploaded you'll start to see plenty of success. Good luck :)

• Love
Reactions: kaybee
OP
OP
kaybee

kaybee

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey kaybee, welcome to the forums! Your channel looks amazing already, and I'm sure once you get a few more videos uploaded you'll start to see plenty of success. Good luck :)

Hey Etypical, thank you for the feedback and the nice words, I do hope you can achieve more success as well, good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Etypical