• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel To Create Relaxing Art Videos

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: chupadoodles
Title of introduction: To Create Relaxing Art Videos
Your name/ Alias: chupadoodles
Where are you from? New Zealand + Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through two YouTubers (Nick Nimmin & Brian G Johnson TV)! Their videos were super informative and they come up on my YouTube recommendations!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was really excited to find a community that understands both the joys and the struggles of being a creator. I wanted a chance to interact with everyone and hopefully find people with the same interests.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment, I want to inspire people with my art - that anyone can start creating no matter their skill level. I did not go to art school and didn't get chance to study art and I always felt like I was left behind and that it was too late - BUT THEN I REALISED IT IS NOT TOO LATE - YOU JUST NEED TO START!

On like a general level, I would like to learn how to grow my channel especially with TubeBuddy's tools.
How frequently do you upload? I used to upload fortnightly but I decided to post once a week on a Wednesday or Thursday.
What are your hobbies? I love making stuff with my hands! I also do enjoy working out and going to the gym - although I haven't done so in awhile.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to open up my own art studio and to live a life where my family feels supported.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwj4nb_RXQzrYEXnTyIrSVw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! You will find many of the most frequent questions pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about the community and how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to answer!

OP
OP
chupadoodles

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! You will find many of the most frequent questions pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start learning about the community and how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to answer!
Hi SILTHW!

Thank you for the welcome and the quick tips - I will be sure to look at those pinned posts! Looking forward to learning more and exploring TubeBuddy! :).

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey chupadoodles, welcome to the forums! That's such an inspiring story and it's great that you want to share that with the world. Best of luck with your channel (and with your dream, I hope you can open up an art studio one day) :)

OP
OP
chupadoodles

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey chupadoodles, welcome to the forums! That's such an inspiring story and it's great that you want to share that with the world. Best of luck with your channel (and with your dream, I hope you can open up an art studio one day) :)

Hi Etypical! Thank you for the welcome and the kind comments. Hopefully, I can make that dream happen! Nice to meet you :).

Reactions: Etypical