• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel To Create Relaxing Art Videos

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: chupadoodles
Title of introduction: To Create Relaxing Art Videos
Your name/ Alias: chupadoodles
Where are you from? New Zealand + Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through two YouTubers (Nick Nimmin & Brian G Johnson TV)! Their videos were super informative and they come up on my YouTube recommendations!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was really excited to find a community that understands both the joys and the struggles of being a creator. I wanted a chance to interact with everyone and hopefully find people with the same interests.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment, I want to inspire people with my art - that anyone can start creating no matter their skill level. I did not go to art school and didn't get chance to study art and I always felt like I was left behind and that it was too late - BUT THEN I REALISED IT IS NOT TOO LATE - YOU JUST NEED TO START!

On like a general level, I would like to learn how to grow my channel especially with TubeBuddy's tools.
How frequently do you upload? I used to upload fortnightly but I decided to post once a week on a Wednesday or Thursday.
What are your hobbies? I love making stuff with my hands! I also do enjoy working out and going to the gym - although I haven't done so in awhile.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to open up my own art studio and to live a life where my family feels supported.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwj4nb_RXQzrYEXnTyIrSVw