• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube Shorts

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What if Youtube shorts are filmed landscape and posted less than 1 min using the #shorts in the title or the description.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely no idea (yet) itΓÇÖs too new of a platform to give any real indication,

what I CAN say is when IGTV game into play, a vertical format, Gary Vee kept producing in landscape, because ΓÇ£if you canΓÇÖt rotate your own phone, how lazy can you be?ΓÇ¥ I mean if youΓÇÖre on mobile watching YouTube in full screen, youΓÇÖre going to be rotating it anyway so itΓÇÖs not that big of a deal.

I donΓÇÖt think weΓÇÖre going to know much until next month or even next year. No doubt TubeBuddy is already looking into it from a study and education standpoint. More whoΓÇÖve used it can probably share their experiences.

Reactions: Cheche004

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Since it's not officially out for any countries except India, I think the vertical orientation and #shorts tag are required, otherwise YouTube is going to treat it like a regular video and it doesn't stand a chance to get picked for the Shorts "shelf".

Reactions: Cheche004

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Since it's not officially out for any countries except India, I think the vertical orientation and #shorts tag are required, otherwise YouTube is going to treat it like a regular video and it doesn't stand a chance to get picked for the Shorts "shelf".
Hmm, do YOU have access to shorts? can you show us some screenshots of how the shelf looks and overall how it looks on your device from a creator and audience perspective?