• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Do i start afresh ?

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I initially started my channel to upload fictional horror stories but slowly realised I cant upload them on a regular basis because of time consumption, various issues etc so struggled to find time to write .
I began to think if i gained any subscribers they'd soon scarper when they see I only upload every now and then .
So I decided to upload true horror stories which are quicker to make due to just having to research it and then find suitable images (the fictional involves writing it out and providing suitable copyright free images , my artwork usually- takes much longer).
I've seen on another post some people suggesting two types of videos should be on separate channels so as not to alienate subs .
Im.now in a dilemma , do I create a seperate channel for my fictional stories and keep the true ones on there separate .
It's all horror themed but some people may not like the fictional ones as they can be longer and may not hit the spot anyway (I did write them!!) .
I'm almost finished on another fictional story but can't decide whether to just start a new channel .
Any advice appreciated cheers .

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I initially started my channel to upload fictional horror stories but slowly realised I cant upload them on a regular basis because of time consumption, various issues etc so struggled to find time to write .
I began to think if i gained any subscribers they'd soon scarper when they see I only upload every now and then .
So I decided to upload true horror stories which are quicker to make due to just having to research it and then find suitable images (the fictional involves writing it out and providing suitable copyright free images , my artwork usually- takes much longer).
I've seen on another post some people suggesting two types of videos should be on separate channels so as not to alienate subs .
Im.now in a dilemma , do I create a seperate channel for my fictional stories and keep the true ones on there separate .
It's all horror themed but some people may not like the fictional ones as they can be longer and may not hit the spot anyway (I did write them!!) .
I'm almost finished on another fictional story but can't decide whether to just start a new channel .
Any advice appreciated cheers .
There have been a few thread, including one I started on this topic. Based on that thread and other things I've read, I would suggest using theme days over separate channels until you get enough "critical mass" to know what is really driving views. Note, theme days doesn't imply two a week. Just a consistent schedule.

Reactions: on a dark night