• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel College YouTuber - Looking to meet other YouTubers!

talanajordan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: talanajordan
Title of introduction: College YouTuber - Looking to meet other YouTubers!
Your name/ Alias: Talana Jordan
Where are you from? Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy from my friend and I really enjoy the keyword tools.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope that I can meet some like-minded people that also love YouTube and creating.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to hit 10,000 subscribers. I want to make my own business out of this and meet amazing people. If anyone wants to get to know me, I am active on Instagram DMs! @talanajordan
How frequently do you upload? Every Tuesday
What are your hobbies? I love to sing, tell stories, drive ATVs, and hang out with friends. I love to make videos about what's going on in my life and editing too.
What is your biggest dream? I want to influence people and make everyone's day a little bit better. I want to meet people that support my videos and make a job out of my passion.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1xWql_N39aQzVRgHujcIg?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Talana, welcome to the community. I'd note there are many gamers that are active on the TubeBuddy Discord.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Talana, welcome to the forums! There are so many different people on here who love creating content on YouTube and have heaps of valuable knowledge to share, so I'm sure you'll find people you connect with. Best of luck with your channel ΓÇö I hope you hit 10k one day :)

• Love
Reactions: talanajordan

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @talanajordan, welcome to our community. Our forums are a great place to other awesome creators and we also have a great Discord community where we interact a lot as well. Link is at the bottom of the page.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! Don't forget to read the rules before posting so that you get the best out of all areas of the forums! Good luck on your channel, your college career, and life now and after your college career!

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Talana! I just checked out your channel and I love your channel trailer. Best of luck on your YouTube journey!

Reactions: talanajordan
OP
OP
talanajordan

talanajordan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Talana, welcome to the forums! There are so many different people on here who love creating content on YouTube and have heaps of valuable knowledge to share, so I'm sure you'll find people you connect with. Best of luck with your channel ΓÇö I hope you hit 10k one day :)
Thank you so much!!

Reactions: chupadoodles