• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Deviant Artist, H.G. "Da' Gr8 One" I Make Crappy Mature Cartoons 4 Laughs

HGDaGr8One

User name: H.G. Da'Gr8One
Title of introduction: Deviant Artist, H.G. "Da' Gr8 One"
Your name/ Alias: Happee Go'Luckey "Da'Gr8 One"
Where are you from? Another Dimension
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find like-minded artistic people to collaborate with on animated projects
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Present my animated stories to the world and get laughs
How frequently do you upload? Try to post something every month...
What are your hobbies? Animation, Drawing, Writing, Computer Tech, Reading, Gaming...
What is your biggest dream? To create something artistic that survives long after I'm dead & gone
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnxpSvHjOq9KOwcD7jT9og?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. You will find quite a few artists here including @Beanie Draws and @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings .

Check out the pinned/stickied posts on each board. They cover a lot of the most frequent questions. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Reactions: HGDaGr8One
OP
OP
HGDaGr8One

HGDaGr8One

Sup and thanks for the welcome. Quite a few artists? That's what I'm here for. I will be sure to check out the pinned/sticky post on the boards.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello there yep @SILTHW pointed out that I am an artist here, as is @Beanie Draws, welcome to TubeBuddy, this is a great place to be, so yeah just follow the pinned rules on each thread, and join in on the fun :blush:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @HGDaGr8One, welcome to our community. I always wanted to try animation. Even bought some software to try out. Haven't gotten to it yet. Need to find the time.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! I hope you are having a great day, night evening, or whatever time you might be reading this right now. I hope you are feeling great as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about. Good luck on your youtube journey, I hope you can find some useful tips here and make some friends on the way.