• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Pelvic floor physical therapist trying to help others attain optimal health through knowledge and movement

laurameihoferllc

User name: laurameihoferllc
Title of introduction: Pelvic floor physical therapist trying to help others attain optimal health through knowledge and movement
Your name/ Alias: Laura
Where are you from? Minnesota
How did you find TubeBuddy? Trena Little, she is a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My seo video analytics and seo tool are not matching and I want to go in an optimize my channel so the videos are searchable however i don't want to put in the effort if i am doing something wrong. so i would like the answer on that
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to use help people by closing the gap so that more people can access good care for pelvic floor dysfunction as well as use it as a sales funnel to different offerings.
How frequently do you upload? 1-6x/month
What are your hobbies? Anything outdoors, travel, drinking wine, watching movies
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel every month for 1-2 weeks at a time
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTgM_qYmkZVMS1548I7eFA?view_as=subscriber

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: laurameihoferllc
Title of introduction: Pelvic floor physical therapist trying to help others attain optimal health through knowledge and movement
Your name/ Alias: Laura
Where are you from? Minnesota
How did you find TubeBuddy? Trena Little, she is a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My seo video analytics and seo tool are not matching and I want to go in an optimize my channel so the videos are searchable however i don't want to put in the effort if i am doing something wrong. so i would like the answer on that
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to use help people by closing the gap so that more people can access good care for pelvic floor dysfunction as well as use it as a sales funnel to different offerings.
How frequently do you upload? 1-6x/month
What are your hobbies? Anything outdoors, travel, drinking wine, watching movies
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel every month for 1-2 weeks at a time
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTgM_qYmkZVMS1548I7eFA?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us through Trena she's a rockstar!

I think you and @Stanley Orchard will get along well!

I've responded to you on that thread, and will also get an update from our DEV :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Had me at travel... and outdoors. Aaaand drinking wine! Lol hello ma'am and welcome to the forums!

Reactions: laurameihoferllc