• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I love to love to fish and am an outdoor enthusiast.

CalvinB

User name: CalvinB
Title of introduction: I love to love to fish and am an outdoor enthusiast.
Your name/ Alias: Calvin
Where are you from? Kansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it by watching NickΓÇÖs YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join, so I could upgrade my version of TubeBuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to become a channel with over a million subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I usually upload once a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are fishing, soccer, and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life would be to become a professional soccer player.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsRS7CvovnhU8FTT5ae-9mw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Calvin, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey! We got another Fishing guy! At some point we should consider renaming these the 'Fishbuddy' forums... slowly taking over! lol

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: CalvinB
Title of introduction: I love to love to fish and am an outdoor enthusiast.
Your name/ Alias: Calvin
Where are you from? Kansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it by watching NickΓÇÖs YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join, so I could upgrade my version of TubeBuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to become a channel with over a million subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I usually upload once a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are fishing, soccer, and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life would be to become a professional soccer player.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsRS7CvovnhU8FTT5ae-9mw

Great to meet you Calvin B! Glad @Nicknimmin lead you here to us, and you can earn that upgrade by being active here!

This is more than a place to earn an upgrade it's a community with a lot of great information and knowledge :)

Hey! We got another Fishing guy! At some point we should consider renaming these the 'Fishbuddy' forums... slowly taking over! lol

I had a feeling I'd see you here... haha!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB