• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Promotion and review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi
When can I promote my channel in TubeBuddy. I am new so would be thankful if someone guides me.
second question is how can I request someone to review my channel or guide me about it.
Thanks a lot

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Since you have the Badge, you can post it in Promotion Forums. Here is the Link to it ,

And for Channel / Video Reviews, you can request in Feedback forum. Here is the link to it,

Before you post, please go through the rules of that section.

Reactions: Kavita Bardia

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Since you have the Badge, you can post it in Promotion Forums. Here is the Link to it ,

And for Channel / Video Reviews, you can request in Feedback forum. Here is the link to it,

OP
OP
K

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

But am unable to post in YouTube feedback. ItΓÇÖs showing you donΓÇÖt have permission.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
But am unable to post in YouTube feedback. ItΓÇÖs showing you donΓÇÖt have permission.
There are two different boards. The promotion board should be available to you because you have a forum badge and at least 20 posts.

For the review section, you must have provided a review to others before you can request a review for yourself.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
There are two different boards. The promotion board should be available to you because you have a forum badge and at least 20 posts.

For the review section, you must have provided a review to others before you can request a review for yourself.

To add to this you must ALSO be approved my mods to make sure you're following that sections rules.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey KB, I agree TubeBuddy seems a lot more difficult to navigate since there are multiple steps and badges....Maybe we can start a TB for Dummies for those who are not into tech. :D
I'll admit I went through the same issues when i first started... I had no experience with forums at all at the time. But I promise, take a quick look at the rules and you'll do fine. It takes a minute, but once you are up to speed you'll be throwing down threads and hammering home reviews like a champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.