• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Introducing Me (New Youtuber Here)

darabrnrd19

User name: darabrnrd19
Title of introduction: Introducing Me (New Youtuber Here)
Your name/ Alias: Dara
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber which is also my friend.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain new friends and know some tips to help me grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get a subscriber milestone.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love reading, writing stories, watching movies, cooking and dancing
What is your biggest dream? To be a role model. A good influencer. I want to be an example to young people to be confident about their selves and embrace who they really are.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnEFKwkGBIZbkMVov2DNl4g

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dara, welcome to the forums! That's such an amazing goal, I'm sure you'll be able to help young people be more confident and proud of who they are. Hopefully you'll reach your desired subscriber milestones along the way too! Best of luck with your channel :blush:

• Love
Reactions: darabrnrd19
OP
OP
D

darabrnrd19

Hey Dara, welcome to the forums! That's such an amazing goal, I'm sure you'll be able to help young people be more confident and proud of who they are. Hopefully you'll reach your desired subscriber milestones along the way too! Best of luck with your channel :blush:
Thank you. .

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dara, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!