• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Just a guy who loves traveling and the great outdoors! Fishing is what I love to do and is a passion of mine.

Wadefisher Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
User name: Wadefisher Outdoors
Title of introduction: Just a guy who loves traveling and the great outdoors! Fishing is what I love to do and is a passion of mine.
Your name/ Alias: Steve aka wadefisher Outdoors
Where are you from? East Tennessee
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet and learn from other youtubers like myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The ultimate goal would be to share my love of fishing with people through my channel and be able to make some money doing it.
How frequently do you upload? Well, right now once a month if I'm lucky but going to try n do more
What are your hobbies? Fishing which is what my channel is mainly about but also love hunting, camping, hiking, golf and bowling plus working out.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living doing what I love and hopefully YouTube can one day help me get there.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_71VDJ4vIbSHy-yE7Od5mA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Steve, welcome to the community. You should check out my buddies @Stanley Orchard and @Damon who knows a bit about fishing channels.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Reactions: Wadefisher Outdoors
OP
OP
W

Wadefisher Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
Hey Steve, welcome to the community. You should check out my buddies @Stanley Orchard and @Damon who knows a bit about fishing channels.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Thank you I appreciate it. I think I'm still doing something wrong with the channel link.. hopefully I'll get it figured out soon lol.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey! Gotta love me some more fishing channels on here! Welcome!