• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gamerblog786

Gamerblog786

User name: Gamerblog786
Title of introduction: Gamerblog786
Your name/ Alias: Gamer
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Playstore
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Increase my youtube channel subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To increase subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming
What is your biggest dream? A big businessman
YouTube Channel Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there Gamer! Welcome to the TubeBuddy community forums. Be sure to check out the rules before posting to be sure you are following the guidelines of all sections of the forum. Good luck on your channel and hope you find some helpful tips here!

just a couple notes: I noticed in your post where it says ΓÇ£channel linkΓÇ¥ you have a video there instead of your channel link. Instead of a video it should just be your channel link, so it would be similar to ΓÇ£youtube.com/c/[fill_in_custom_channel_name_here]ΓÇ¥ or youtube.com/channel/U34fd09cd (I completely made up this channel ID) found when you go to your channel through the Creator studio.

You might also see that you have a error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Check out this topic to fix that: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
Good luck and see you around the forums!