• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel An asian girl trying to make a change in the world

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Cheche004
Title of introduction: An asian girl trying to make a change in the world
Your name/ Alias: Cheche
Where are you from? Sri Lanka
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was curious to know what's happening here :p
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make my own personal brand while feeding people with my experience and knowledge. I also have a goal of 10k subscribers for now :)
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Filming, Photography , playing Chess
What is your biggest dream? Make my parents happy, me live in that life I always dreamt about and make the world a better place
YouTube Channel Link: UCh-cPhwaVIJTFLMq0ZNf-hg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. You will find many of the most frequent questions pinned to the top of the boards. They make a great place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Reactions: Cheche004
OP
OP
Cheche004

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much. I am actually lost now. All I want is to post 100 posts and get a free membership for 1 month :) Please help me

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there Cheche004! Welcome to the forums! DonΓÇÖt forget to check out the rules before posting on the forums so that you are sure you are following the guidelines in all sections (this is just a reminder, you havenΓÇÖt broken any rules as far as IΓÇÖm aware).

The best way to get those 100 posts is to just be active on the forums and post as normal because the posts do add up. (Participate in off topic discussions, welcome other people that join the forum and make their introduction post, reply to topics in YouTube discussions, etc). You might even find you make friends here and want to stick around passed that. Good luck!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Cheche, welcome to the forums! Sounds like you've got some great, clear goals for your channel ΓÇö I hope you hit 10k one day :)

Like others have mentioned, it may be tempting to just spam posts to get to 100, but make sure to properly participate in discussions and you'll find you've learned a lot about YouTube when you get there ΓÇö in fact, the experience might be just as valuable as that membership ;)

Best of luck with your channel!

• Love

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Cheche004 , welcome to our community. Trying to change the world is a worthy goal. How would you go about doing that? Inquiring minds wish to know. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

• Love