• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Video statistics through mail

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think this could be useful and interesting so that you could see how your newest video is performing compared to other videos, but it probably would take more than 24 hours to process the video statistics you would want, as even the youtube analytics takes longer than 24 hours to process everything. I'm also not quite sure if tubebuddy could process the data faster. I'm also assuming you mean through notifications or email and not actual mail.

OP
OP
R

rahulkhatri137

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think this could be useful and interesting so that you could see how your newest video is performing compared to other videos, but it probably would take more than 24 hours to process the video statistics you would want, as even the youtube analytics takes longer than 24 hours to process everything. I'm also not quite sure if tubebuddy could process the data faster. I'm also assuming you mean through notifications or email and not actual mail.
I used another similiar service called morning fame which is a bit different from tubebuddy and they do the same. So it's not difficult for tubebuddy

andyhilton27

Take a moment to consider these statistics: An email including a video can increase your email click-through rate by up to 300% An email including a video can reduce your unsubscribe rate by 75% Emails including a video have been found to have a 96% higher click-through rate than those without.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I realize it is not a TubeBuddy feature, but if you have your Google Analytics account integrated with your YouTube Channel, you can have it email you reports.