• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Introducing myself

SheenaYapChan

sheenayapchan.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SheenaYapChan
Title of introduction: Introducing myself
Your name/ Alias: Sheena
Where are you from? Toronto, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with likeminded people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribers and views
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgPvIsOY-sMhco4ALvQ8Zg

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Sheena, welcome to the TubeBuddy community forums :) You can call me Legacy whenever you see me around the forums. I hope you are doing great and that everyone else you care about is feeling wonderful too. These forums is a great place to connect with fellow YouTubers, as well as learn great tips to help improve your channel so you have come to the right place for that :) Don't forget to check out the rules and enjoy the forums, hope to see you around :)

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome! Watched your intro, that's a pretty cool and niche channel you have going. I hope you have all the success.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @SheenaYapChan, welcome to our community. If you're looking to connect with other creators, you've come to the right place. just get you chat on and you'll be making connections in no time.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.