• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Living in my truck full-time while traveling North and South America

sixlxvi

Subscriber Goal
User name: sixlxvi
Title of introduction: Living in my truck full-time while traveling North and South America
Your name/ Alias: Tyler
Where are you from? Long Island, NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? Word of mouth
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to learn some things as IΓÇÖm very new to this
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I honestly just want people to enjoy traveling vicariously through my channel. Something they will look forward to watching.
How frequently do you upload? Not sure yet
What are your hobbies? Trucks and modifications, traveling by vehicle, being in nature and national parks, my dogs, HTML/CSS web design
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WanderingWinterfields

OP
OP
sixlxvi

sixlxvi

Subscriber Goal
I was in the United States Marine Corps from 2013 to 2019. I thought I would do 20 years but I got out early due to an injury.

Shortly after moving back to our hometown my wife and I quickly realized the boring 9 to 5 work grind is not going to work for us.

We then made a spontaneous decision to buy a camper for my truck so we can live in it full-time while traveling the Americas with our two dogs.

I have no experience using a camera, editing a video, or using YouTube as a creator. IΓÇÖm here to learn and hopefully receive tips from you seasoned peeps.

EDB71A34-AA37-46B1-9456-053724DDCC39.jpeg
4F21B2AD-8763-4FE7-88F8-EFFEBB75FF90.jpeg
978D54C2-2210-4AB0-931D-2FB395EC0351.jpeg
B327BAC4-1BFE-41AA-B52C-033D8A571B28.jpeg
9F03F771-0898-4484-9AC3-1C11D31020A5.jpeg
E0731024-F05B-467D-BB3B-5BD2719F15F2.jpeg
D0BE742D-5827-4300-991D-DC44BBD73113.jpeg

Reactions: lifererouted

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. Sounds like a cool take on a travel show!

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

OP
OP
sixlxvi

sixlxvi

Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. Sounds like a cool take on a travel show!

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!
I saw that about the YouTube ID but I could get that advanced account setting link to work on my phone and if I go to my channel it only shows the account name and not the ID.

Can the ID be accessed on a phone?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal

lifererouted

Welcome to the community! We live full-time in a travel trailer. Just looking through some of your videos, and you guys look really natural on camera. That's been one of our biggest things is trying to get used to the camera. Keep up the good work! -Mike and Steph

Reactions: sixlxvi

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @sixlxvi, welcome to our community. I've always wanted to know what it was like to live in a truck as a driver. Though I'll admit I am not a fan of traveling for long periods of time unless I'm the driver. Still, would be cool to experience it.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: sixlxvi
OP
OP
sixlxvi

sixlxvi

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! We live full-time in a travel trailer. Just looking through some of your videos, and you guys look really natural on camera. That's been one of our biggest things is trying to get used to the camera. Keep up the good work! -Mike and Steph
Really? I donΓÇÖt feel natural at all. Talking to a camera is WEIRD to me. So I appreciate your comment!