• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Entertainment channel (all the trending entertainment news)

User name: TRENDS ARENA OFFICIA
Title of introduction: Entertainment channel (all the trending entertainment news)
Your name/ Alias: NANA
Where are you from? United Kingdom/Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google play store/youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To just join/to grow my channel to certain subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To entertain people/ Get a certain subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Listening to music and reading.
What is your biggest dream? To be a medical doctor oneday.
Grow my YouTube channel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBLIx3Y_K54yqsbFDcd-2w

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Nana, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, this isn't the correct place on the forum to ask people to check out your channel. You can post your videos in the promotion section of the forums after you have the requirements to post there (20 forum posts and a TubeBuddy forum badge (mine is blue and says Pro on it, for example). You can also ask for feedback on your channel and videos in the feedback section of the forums, but once again, after following the rules that are required to be able to ask for the feedback and channel review. Don't forget to check out all the rules on the forums before posting.

Anyways, welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! You can call me Legacy on here. I hope you are able to find some tips and learn some strategies that will help your channel progress and that you make friends with the people on the forums here, because the community is one of the main parts of the forums, in my opinion. I think that is awesome that you wish to become a medical doctor. I wish you luck in pursing that dream, and hope that you can accomplish that soon :).

As SILTHW mentioned in their post, you can fix the "error" at the bottom of your messages by following the link that they posted. Good luck, and enjoy the forums :)

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @TRENDS ARENA OFFICIA, welcome to our community. We have an awesome community that loves helping each other with amazing ideas and tips so go ahead a look around for some great posts.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png