• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Horror stories . Fictional and some are true!

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: on a dark night
Title of introduction: Horror stories . Fictional and some are true!
Your name/ Alias: On a dark night
Where are you from? United kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm becoming more active with my youtube channel and I thought some tips and support from like minded people may help .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to entertain with my fictional horror stories and also have a bit of fun and hopefully viewers will too with my bite sized true horror stories .
How frequently do you upload? Weekly if I can although I'm so busy its touch and go
What are your hobbies? Walking , exploring places with dark history.
Reading when I can and drinking Irish coffee.
What is your biggest dream? To meet Springsteen . I've already met one of my heroes john carpenter but Soringsteen would blow my mind.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZ9Mqlx6vDMvglkhWB0h2g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing well as well as your friends, family,and everyone else you care about. Your channel is perfect for Halloween right now since it's coming up fast :) I also just really enjoy science fiction and supernatural stuff, and maybe a little bit of horror as long as it's not super horrific or anything like that I guess you could say I prefer mild horror in the horror type of things, but sometimes a bit beyond that.

I hope you find some good tips here and are able to make friends here so that you can grow your channel with them and have support along the way.
Feel free to ask questions! Don't forget to read the rules and enjoy the forums :)

Reactions: on a dark night
OP
OP
on a dark night

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing well as well as your friends, family,and everyone else you care about. Your channel is perfect for Halloween right now since it's coming up fast :) I also just really enjoy science fiction and supernatural stuff, and maybe a little bit of horror as long as it's not super horrific or anything like that I guess you could say I prefer mild horror in the horror type of things, but sometimes a bit beyond that.

I hope you find some good tips here and are able to make friends here so that you can grow your channel with them and have support along the way.
Feel free to ask questions! Don't forget to read the rules and enjoy the forums :)
Thank you Legacy . My horror is a mix of creepy but sometimes there are some disturbing ones although if it's a bit much I'll put a warning on it .
Thank you for the kind words I look forward to frequenting this place.