• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hiking in Snowdonia

dayhughes_hikes

Subscriber Goal
User name: dayhughes_hikes
Title of introduction: Hiking in Snowdonia
Your name/ Alias: dayhughes_hikes
Where are you from? North Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a fellow youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help my channel grow to inspire myself to make bigger and better content with every video. Would also like to see other youtube channels about hiking and scrambling.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would really like to get to a 1000 subscribers and be recognised as good channel and to do collab hikes with other youtubers. I would like to do mountain leader courses so that I could one day give up my night job and do hiking/leading for a living.
How frequently do you upload? often weekly sometimes more
What are your hobbies? hiking, night walking, kayaking, castle exploring, quarry exploring.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to make a living out of what I do and inspire others to get to the outdoors. I have psoriatic arthritis so if I can climb the highest mountain in Wales (Snowdon) 12 times then most people could if they just gave it a go.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/dayhughes69

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. You will find many of the most common questions pinned/stickied at the top of the boards. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them!

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! We wish you all the best with your channel! Snowdon is amazing! I have been to the Bed Gelert Area and once stayed in a cottage nearby. Beautiful place!