• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Little Youtuber

NamiTV

Subscriber Goal
User name: NamiTV
Title of introduction: Little Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: JB
Where are you from? Mexico
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtuber Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn some tips on how to grow a channel, help fellow youtuber to grow and connect with the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ultimate goal is a silver play button :)
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Edit Videos, create videos with my daughter
What is your biggest dream? Just like any youtuber, my ultimate dream is to be successful. A million subs maybe :p
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/c/NamiTV

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nami! Welcome to the tubebuddy community forums! I was gonna help you add the subscriber button to the bottom of your messages, but it looks like you've already figured out how to do that. Good job!
There are some very useful threads here and a lot of friendly people who have good tips to help people grow their channel, so I'm sure you will find some useful tips here as well as hopefully make some friends along the way.

Here are a couple of threads that might help you get started:

These are just a few threads that might help you out, but there are plenty of others and you can always feel free to ask questions and even get reviews on your channel and videos (after making sure to follow the rules when posting in the feedback section of the forums)
Good luck, and I hope to see you around the forums and watch your channel grow :)

Reactions: NamiTV
OP
OP
NamiTV

NamiTV

Subscriber Goal
Thank you Legacy. I feel home already. I am pretty confident to gain knowledge on this community..I hope I can also share my knowledge in the future.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. There are a few others that do kid-oriented content. Do take a look around!

Reactions: NamiTV