• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel STOCK MARKET TRADER

stockmarketpathsala

User name: stockmarketpathsala
Title of introduction: STOCK MARKET TRADER
Your name/ Alias: PRASHANT
Where are you from? PATNA INDIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? GOOGLE
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? WANT TO LEARN THE WAYS AND TECHNIQUES TO GROW MY CHANNEL STOCK MARKET PATHSALA WITH THE HELP OF THIS FORUM
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I WANT TO SHARE SECRETS OF STOCK MARKET TRADING AND GROW MY EDUCATIONAL CHANNEL STOCK MARKET PATHSALA . FIRST MILESTONE IS TO CROSS 1 LAKH SUBSCRIBERS
How frequently do you upload? TWICE IN A WEEK
What are your hobbies? STOCK MARKET TRADING AND TRAINING PEOPLE ON SUCCESSFUL AND PROFESSIONAL TRADING
What is your biggest dream? MAKE STOCK MARKET PATHSALA NUMBER ONE EDUCATIONAL CHANNEL OF STOCK MARKET
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9smhB3FfGG7eL_uN2snVEA?view_as=subscriber

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! Make sure to check out the rules before posting to get the most out of the forums! I wish you luck on growing your channel and hope to see you around on here so you can learn tips to help your channel out and so that you make friends.

You may notice that you have an error at the bottom of your posts and that's because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Here is a link so that you can get rid of the error and add your subscribe button: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Good luck, and feel free to ask any questions

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, and welcome to the community. There are a lot of frequently asked questions pinned to the top of each board. That's a great place to start exploring.

Don't hesitate to ask questions!