• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Art Channel

chleira

User name: chleira
Title of introduction: Art Channel
Your name/ Alias: chleira
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin - Youtube Creator
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am liking this Forum and I will be able to officially introduce myself with my fellow aspiring Youtube Creators, and get to know them as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share my passion, which is art and get a certain subscriber milestone so that more people would be inspires
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are doing art, watching some movies and singing in Videoke.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become more successful and to help my family, and keeping healthy all the way.
YouTube Channel Link: UCSKoZSBZCE79MEHXmFF9nOA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Chleira, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Reactions: chleira

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! I actually enjoy art too (I do paintings), but that's not what my channel is about, so I think it's cool that you are sharing your art on your Youtube channel :) Don't forget to check out the rules and enjoy the forums :) Hope to see you around

• Love
OP
OP
chleira

chleira

Welcome to the community forums! I actually enjoy art too (I do paintings), but that's not what my channel is about, so I think it's cool that you are sharing your art on your Youtube channel :) Don't forget to check out the rules and enjoy the forums :) Hope to see you around

Hi Thank you for the welcome! It's nice to hear! I hope we can see one of your paintings too :) I'll definitely enjoy! You too. and More power to our channel! See you around! :)

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Chleira, welcome to the forums! That's so great that you're using YouTube to share your passion and skills with the world. Best of luck with your channel :)

• Love
OP
OP
chleira

chleira

Hey Chleira, welcome to the forums! That's so great that you're using YouTube to share your passion and skills with the world. Best of luck with your channel :)

Hi Etypical! Thanks for the welcome! I will pursue it! More power to our channel! Let's keep it up! :)

Reactions: Etypical