• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Maths Classes with Kamal Mam

Kamal Mam

User name: Kamal Mam
Title of introduction: Maths Classes with Kamal Mam
Your name/ Alias: Kamal Mam . Maths teacher. My lectures are easy to understand and well explained.
Where are you from? india
How did you find TubeBuddy? youbtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to share my free maths lectures widely.so can reach to most needed students.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to make maths easy for everyone. To create interest in maths.and to provide free lectures to students
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? teaching and learning new things
What is your biggest dream? Favorite maths teacher
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRkAxqMDGfMNEvb-3HRa4bg

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Kamal! Welcome to the TubeBuddy community forums! I hope you're doing well as well as your family, friends, and everyone else you care about! I think it's really cool that you post lectures on your YouTube and you want to share them with people beyond just your students. Math is definitely not my strong subject in school haha (I'm in high school). I wish you luck on your channel, your teaching, and everything else in your life!

You might notice you have an "error" at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error (looks like mine that is at the bottom of my messages, except it would be for your channel instead of my channel). Check out this thread to see how to add your subscriber button! https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask any questions and enjoy the forums :)

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Kamal Mam, welcome to our community. I was always my math teacher's favorite student cause I was good with math. Just comes natural to me I guess.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png