• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel GET TO KNOW ME!

TieraLexx

Subscriber Goal
User name: TieraLexx
Title of introduction: GET TO KNOW ME!
Your name/ Alias: Tiera Spring
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand my channel and network
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To build a brand to not only help myself but touch the lives of others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFDetKGLpAnMEw2WUPZw_Q

• Love
Reactions: talanajordan

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the Tubebuddy forums! I hope you are doing well as well as everyone else you care about (your friends, family, etc). I hope you stick around the forums so that you can learn some tips that could help out your channel, and so that you can make some friends here. Good luck with your channel journey as well as life outside of YouTube!

Don't forget to add the subscriber button to the bottom of your messages (this will remove the error that is currently at the bottom of your messages). Click here to learn how to add the subscriber button: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @TieraLexx, welcome to our awesome community. If you're looking to grow your channel you've come to the right place. Feel free to look around and find some great tips.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png