• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel K-pop albums unboxings

The3ratchets

User name: The3ratchets
Title of introduction: K-pop albums unboxings
Your name/ Alias: The3ratchets
Where are you from? Portugal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The supporters
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Entertaining people while having fun and enjoying music.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Editing
Listening to music
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFUn-t0r4KXqaTsYkfSSnUA

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When I first read your hobbies I thought the first one said "eating" instead of "editing" at first LOL. Who doesn't like to eat though? Anyways, welcome to the TubeBuddy community forums! I hope you, your family, your friends, and everyone you care about is doing well. There are lots of people here willing to support you and give tips for your channel (if you would like). My goal with my channel is to also entertain people (but also while helping people out through the game that I've been playing).

Hope to see you around the forums, and good luck with your channel!

You might notice an error at the bottom of your messages, and that's because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. To fix that, check out this thread here: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

OP
OP
T

The3ratchets

When I first read your hobbies I thought the first one said "eating" instead of "editing" at first LOL. Who doesn't like to eat though? Anyways, welcome to the TubeBuddy community forums! I hope you, your family, your friends, and everyone you care about is doing well. There are lots of people here willing to support you and give tips for your channel (if you would like). My goal with my channel is to also entertain people (but also while helping people out through the game that I've been playing).

Hope to see you around the forums, and good luck with your channel!

You might notice an error at the bottom of your messages, and that's because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. To fix that, check out this thread here: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hope you find everyone safe in these trying times.

We're actually 3 people managing and working on the channel right now (hence The3ratchets). We live together and we enjoy listening to music and, as a joke, I suggested we should start a YouTube channel just to unbox and show everyone some of our favourite albums.

We've only just started and our second video was uploaded today. We're still rookies trying to learn. We are open to any kind of criticism that comes our way, in hopes of becoming better and putting out better content each time.

Hope to see you around here and stay safe!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @The3ratchets, welcome to our awesome community. I've never heard of a K Pop Album Unboxing channel. That sounds pretty interesting. Curious to see what that looks like.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png