• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Views

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi! really confused. Please, why is the view under a video different from the one showing in the analytics? Thanks.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes Youtube still has to process the views your video is getting. I have noticed this as well with some of my newer videos that have done better from the start of when they were uploaded than some of my other videos I had posted.

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes Youtube still has to process the views your video is getting. I have noticed this as well with some of my newer videos that have done better from the start of when they were uploaded than some of my other videos I had posted.
Thanks so much for responding.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah sometimes youtube has to verify the views to make sure theyΓÇÖre legitimate and not bot views. IΓÇÖve had one or two videos that paused at 20 views. It will usually pause for a few hours while they validate the views. YouΓÇÖll often see comments about ΓÇ£x amount of likes but only x amount of views, how does that work?ΓÇ¥ ThatΓÇÖs just youtube verifying views but it still confuses people.

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Yeah sometimes YouTube has to verify the views to make sure theyΓÇÖre legitimate and not bot views. IΓÇÖve had one or two videos that paused at 20 views. It will usually pause for a few hours while they validate the views. YouΓÇÖll often see comments about ΓÇ£x amount of likes but only x amount of views, how does that work?ΓÇ¥ ThatΓÇÖs just YouTube verifying views but it still confuses people.

I think they should make a video explaining some of these verifications to new creators. I have not really experienced it or maybe I haven't taken my time to check how my views are actually coming in. I only noticed recently that my views have suddenly dropped. When I upload a video, I no longer get views as at when I started and I was thinking maybe there's a problem with my videos that I was hoping on joining the queue for channel review. Yesterday, I uploaded a video and when I checked, I saw like 127views on my channel home page but 80views on the analytics. I was like, what could be the problem?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I cannot stand when they do that.

It's not so much that they do that, on purpose, as it is that the way the system works causes this to happen. Remember, Youtube is managing millions of videos on a daily basis thus something is gonna always lag a bit somewhere. In this case it's a lag that is hardly noticed or even causes any harm in any way to anyone's channel.