• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback Best app for banner

itstom

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You will get loads of different answers on this one and I can tell you what I am using but that doesn't make it best for you :)
There are people using photoshop, canva, paint, gimp and any other photo editing software.

Make sure to read this post for a guidance of the sizes of the banner. There's also more info in that post that might help you out!
Make it simple yet attractive.

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
I'll have to agree with what @itstom has mentioned. I myself use photoshop elements 15 along with a copy of the YouTube Channel banner template that you can find with a google search. I just took a look at your channel and all I know from what I have seen is your a Travel channel. Consider adding a "What your channel about message Keep it brief. You might also want to include a posting schedule for your videos.

Reactions: Fananialigano01

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I used a website called Pixlr to make my channel banner. It's free, and has a lot of options so that you can make a good looking channel banner.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just remember when creating a banner, using the YouTuber Banner Template available out there, take into account the position of the channel logo on both a browser and mobile. You don't want your logo blocking parts of your banner by mistake.

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama