• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Creamy Red Lentil Curry | Coconut Milk | Easy Homemade Recipe

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Happy Friday. Let's make a Creamy Red Lentil Curry today. This Creamy Red Lentil Curry Is a great vegan recipe. I am staying away from to much fats, but today is cheat day and we will be having a little more fats than usual in our Creamy Red Lentil Curry. This is strictly VEGAN meal. We are doing our best to eat vegan as I am still on my weight loss journey. This a very easy homemade recipe with coconut milk. If you like Creamy Red Lentil Curry from restaurants, You have to try this very easy homemade recipe. Creamy and delicious. Love Ya

LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 500 SUBS AND HAVE ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!

WE MADE THE 100 SUBSCRIBER MILESTONE!

MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
THIS HELPS YOUTUBE KNOW TO SHOW MORE PEOPLE MY VIDEOS. THIS WILL GIVE US A BROADER COMMUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING KIDS AND MY JOURNEY TO FINALLY CHOOSE ME AND GET HEALTHY.

* Subscriber count - 145... I appreciate everyone who has supported me this far. Subscribe if you would like, I will be posting vlogs Tuesday and Friday @ 11 am MST if you want to stop by to show some love. Love Ya,
Cassie

View: https://youtu.be/C6aSd5LmsE0