• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO How can I see which phrases were searched in YouTube to find my Video?

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
I made a video predicting the winners of the Europa Pro Bodybuilding championships. It did around 300 views which is great for me. I made a similar video for this weekend's Chicago pro championship since the Internet gods seem to be telling me to make more content like this. It only has 17 views after 2 days, so I would like to see which keywords were searched to find my original video so I can try to do something similar for the new video. I've seen this done with YouTube Video analytics but can't seem to find it now.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There is a certain threshold - and I'm not sure that's public - before they start to show that data. When it does appear it will be under "Reach" on the video's analytics.

OP
OP
MyBlocksStrongestMan

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
There is a certain threshold - and I'm not sure that's public - before they start to show that data. When it does appear it will be under "Reach" on the video's analytics.
Reach! That's it! Thank you so much!
1602873094456.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Go to the analytics for your video, tap on the 'Reach' tab at the top of the screen and at the bottom-right corner will be a box with the top search terms that produced views for that video:

Screenshot_20201020-084001_Chrome.jpg

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Strangely enough I don't have the reach option on my youtube studio .
It has overview. Discovery. Audience ...

The reach tab is not there . Do people have different options on the youtube studio interface.

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've since found the reach option . Its not available in the youtube studio app that's why I couldn't find it at first , I found it by going onto youtube via a web browser .