• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Do you think I need a video for this song?

Yoyo

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
I am right now working on cover song of "Itsumo Nando Demo" from "Spirited Away". It is a really nice and smooth song. You can watch it on youtube (don't know if I can put a link on here). "My question is: Do you think I should film mysef singing it or it is OK to put a freeze frame as background and not filming myself singing?" So people can just relax and enjoy the singing.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think itΓÇÖs fine either way. I would do which ever way makes you feel more comfortable. You could also do it one way for this song, and then when you do another video to a different song later you can do it the other way and see which performs better in terms of views. Good luck!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I am right now working on cover song of "Itsumo Nando Demo" from "Spirited Away". It is a really nice and smooth song. You can watch it on youtube (don't know if I can put a link on here). "My question is: Do you think I should film mysef singing it or it is OK to put a freeze frame as background and not filming myself singing?" So people can just relax and enjoy the singing.
I think you are asking a question that is going to the core of your channel. Is it a performance channel where the focus is on you performing songs? Is it a songwriting channel where the focus is on the song itself more than the performer? Do you plan to livestream? If so will you livestream yourself performing?

Decide what kind of content you want to put out and chose the performance style that is going to create the style of channel you want.

Reactions: Yoyo