• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Living In San Antonio Texas

Lillie

User name: Lillie
Title of introduction: Living In San Antonio Texas
Your name/ Alias: Lillie Handy
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more and work towards getting a free upgrade
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To attract real estate sellers and buyers to increase my real estate business. To improve my seo, views, CTR, subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Monthly and working towards weekly. I post about Anything and Everything You want to know about Living In San Antonio Texas
What are your hobbies? reading, youtubing, exercise, listen to music
What is your biggest dream? Travel to other countries with family or alone and experience different cultures, environments, to scuba dive monthly at clear blue water oceans/seas. Visit Best Friends Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah. Share my life experiences, grow my real estate business with YouTube and Mentors and Inspire others to be the best of themselves that they can be and all through my new learned passion of being a YouTuber and then Vlogging. My goal is to write books and Live Happy The Rest of My Life and Share that Happiness.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/LivinginSanAntonioTexas

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Lillie, welcome to the community.

You will notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below:

Next, you will find many frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That's a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Lillie, welcome to our community. Our YouTube channel has a ton of videos that can help you learn about SEO, CTR and more and our forums have some of the best members ever that can also give you tips and ideas to help you grow.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png