• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel New YouTube channel for family hop farm

ColemanAg

www.colemanag.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ColemanAg
Title of introduction: New YouTube channel for family hop farm
Your name/ Alias: Coleman Agriculture
Where are you from? St. Paul, OR
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We want to advertise, learn more about the YouTube community, and use this forum as a way to ask questions and engage with other creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Our goal is to highlight the craft brewing industry and show a peek inside the life of a family hop farm
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? farming, agriculture, craft brewing
What is your biggest dream? To lead agriculture through innovative thinking and modern practices while enriching partnerships and maintaining family farm values. We also hope to transform land management practices to maintain a more sustainable and ecological farming operation.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxePTz6DrssBaTDs9G65gEA

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the community forums! I hope you, and every one you care about is doing well. This forum is a great place to ask questions and talk with other creators, so you should fit in here :)

You may see that you have an error at the bottom of your posts, and that is because you are missing the subscriber button (looks like mine at the bottom of my post, but your subscriber button would be for your channel instead of mine). To add the subscriber button and remove the error message, check out this topic: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome!

First, let's fix that "error" at the bottom of your post. The instructions to fix it are below:

At the top of each board there are pinned/stickied posts that cover many of the most frequently asked questions. Don't hesitate to ask questions.