• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel An optimistic person introducing her channel

Shghf

User name: Shghf
Title of introduction: An optimistic person introducing her channel
Your name/ Alias: Shghf
Where are you from? Oman
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To share my videos with other people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show people that English is fun and that everyone can learn it easily. Plus, share my daily life sometimes.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, or day after day.
What are your hobbies? I like to do everything in this life. I like to designe, teach, draw, and many other things. I wanna help people as much as I can, ethier by teaching them English for free, or entertaining them by sharing some funny videos. I would to help other youtubers if they need a help in designing or sth like that.
What is your biggest dream? To be a great influencer. I am an optimistic person.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7lTlymUHqqbCoLa7nbhqw?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. Oman is a beautiful country!

Do take a moment to read through the stickied/pinned posts at the top of each board. The have a lot of the most frequently asked questions. And feel free to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to help.