• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I make walkthrough videos on games on different consoles :)

Double T Gaming

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Double T Gaming
Title of introduction: I make walkthrough videos on games on different consoles :)
Your name/ Alias: DoubleTGaming
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help me grow my channel and help other people with their channel too!:)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Id like to make enjoyable videos everyone likes to watch
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming A lot!
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful Youtuber or to have my own business or both would be nice :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/DoubleTGaming1224

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing well as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about. Good luck growing your channel! I think you will be able to make friends here that will help you grow your channel (by giving tips and feedback (when you post in the right board for the feedback) because there are plenty of friendly people here as well as helpful topics.

You may notice that you have an error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button (looks like the subscriber button at the bottom of my message, but it would have your channel instead of mine). To get the subscriber button and get rid of the error, check out this topic: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

I hope to see you around the forums! If you have questions, feel free to ask :)

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Double T Gaming, welcome to the forums! They're a great place to learn about strategies to grow your channel. Good luck with YouTube ΓÇö I hope you're successful and that you're able to own your own business one day too, that's a really cool dream :)

Reactions: Double T Gaming
OP
OP
Double T Gaming

Double T Gaming

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing well as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about. Good luck growing your channel! I think you will be able to make friends here that will help you grow your channel (by giving tips and feedback (when you post in the right board for the feedback) because there are plenty of friendly people here as well as helpful topics.

You may notice that you have an error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button (looks like the subscriber button at the bottom of my message, but it would have your channel instead of mine). To get the subscriber button and get rid of the error, check out this topic: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

I hope to see you around the forums! If you have questions, feel free to ask :)
Hey thank you! how do i add the subscribe button?