• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Life With Melissa

Queenbee05

User name: Queenbee05
Title of introduction: Life With Melissa
Your name/ Alias: Melissa
Where are you from? Belize city
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw a video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need to learn about thing I can improve on to make my channel more noticeable.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make good video that ppl would love to watch.
How frequently do you upload? My oppose schedule is at 7pm and post things that happen in my life.
What are your hobbies? I love dancing, reading romance book, listening to music and diys.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help people accomplish what ever theyΓÇÖre good at come true and to make my channel expand
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zWXiaJZ9bA0X5-q6J0j0A

Reactions: AngelPheonix

AngelPheonix

User name: Queenbee05
Title of introduction: Life With Melissa
Your name/ Alias: Melissa
Where are you from? Belize city
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw a video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need to learn about thing I can improve on to make my channel more noticeable.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make good video that ppl would love to watch.
How frequently do you upload? My oppose schedule is at 7pm and post things that happen in my life.
What are your hobbies? I love dancing, reading romance book, listening to music and diys.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help people accomplish what ever theyΓÇÖre good at come true and to make my channel expand
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zWXiaJZ9bA0X5-q6J0j0A

Welcome Melissa

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community.

First, let's get the "error" fixed at the bottom of your post. Instructions below:

Next, you will find many of the frequently asked questions pinned at the top of each board. Do take a minute to look at those.

And don't hesitate to ask questions! Lots of friendly people here to help!