• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Is there a click-through for the free trial that has the affiliate link

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Apologies if this is covered, but I can't find the details and thought I'd ask.

Is there a ClickMagnet-specific link we can include that preserves the affiliate link? I do understand we can talk around it and use our normal link, but was thinking a specific URL would preserve the brand.

Reactions: RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Apologies if this is covered, but I can't find the details and thought I'd ask.

Is there a ClickMagnet-specific link we can include that preserves the affiliate link? I do understand we can talk around it and use our normal link, but was thinking a specific URL would preserve the brand.

That's a really good question @SILTHW

You can add &a=<affiliatecode> to the end of any TubeBuddy URL, and it will track any clicks to that link to your affiliate account with TubeBuddy.

So for example, if you want to send your audience to the Click Magnet Page here: (https://www.tubebuddy.com/clickmagnet)
Then you just need to take the TubeBuddy site address https://www.tubebuddy.com/clickmagnet and add &a=<affiliatecode> to the end of it.

So my affiliate code is "rob"
Then the link I would use to send my audience to the Click Magnet page and include my Affiliate Code would be..

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions about this, please let me know.

Thanks!

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal

You can add &a=<affiliatecode> to the end of any TubeBuddy URL, and it will track any clicks to that link to your affiliate account with TubeBuddy.

So for example, if you want to send your audience to the Click Magnet Page here: (https://www.tubebuddy.com/clickmagnet)
Then you just need to take the TubeBuddy site address https://www.tubebuddy.com/clickmagnet and add &a=<affiliatecode> to the end of it.

Then the link I would use to send my audience to the Click Magnet page and include my Affiliate Code would be..

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions about this, please let me know.

Thanks!
Rob, that is awesome! Thank you for the reply and the details. That actually helps a lot and really gives a ton of flexibility on how to promote.

I'm doing a VLOG, likely tomorrow and wanted to talk about TubeBuddy. This helps a ton!

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Rob, that is awesome! Thank you for the reply and the details. That actually helps a lot and really gives a ton of flexibility on how to promote.

I'm doing a VLOG, likely tomorrow and wanted to talk about TubeBuddy. This helps a ton!
I'm glad that was helpful @SILTHW - I also just posted this inside the forums here, where I show how you can get a 30-Day Free Trial link:

Read: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/33983/

Any questions let us know here :)

ctzn

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Thanks!
This is super helpful, thanks!

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is super helpful, thanks!

Hey there @ctzn - so glad to hear that this was helpful.

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have success on the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program.
If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

-Rob

Reactions: ctzn

ctzn

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there @ctzn - so glad to hear that this was helpful.

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have success on the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program.
If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

-Rob
Currently trying to get the forum badge so I can post. The process isnΓÇÖt very straightforward - maybe something to consider redesigning within the app as the app UI isnΓÇÖt great in iPhone and posting should be free once weΓÇÖve become members

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Currently trying to get the forum badge so I can post. The process isnΓÇÖt very straightforward - maybe something to consider redesigning within the app as the app UI isnΓÇÖt great in iPhone and posting should be free once weΓÇÖve become members

@ctzn do you mean, posting here in the community forum?

Tagging some of our team members here to see if we can help with that. @Ikerot @Andrew

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You've already posted your screenshot in the forum for the badge, so all you have to do is wait for Andrew to give you the badge :)

ctzn

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you! I just got 816 emails from you to notify me.... no joke, weird! But still, thanks for the badge, this is awesome!! hereΓÇÖs my inbox, it keeps going up lol....

Attachments

• CC28C337-CAA6-48B2-8CBA-09A644745DC1.png
    CC28C337-CAA6-48B2-8CBA-09A644745DC1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 174
  • D46BA108-88C1-45E9-9497-4F81FB193702.jpeg
    D46BA108-88C1-45E9-9497-4F81FB193702.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DAFFE38C-4A7D-4B16-AC7F-261B96510085.png
    DAFFE38C-4A7D-4B16-AC7F-261B96510085.png
    790.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Wow

ctzn

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It could well have been because you are popular too :)
Glad it's all resolved now! Have an awesome day.
Hi, unfortunately it isnΓÇÖt resolved :( I am still getting emails despite unsubscribing from the lists, from all emails and anything where IΓÇÖm notified/mentioned.

ive had to delete over a 1000 emails, minimum. Would appreciate if this could be looked into.

p.s. I wish I were that popular - maybe I can get an extra badge for most emails in a day ;)

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, unfortunately it isnΓÇÖt resolved :( I am still getting emails despite unsubscribing from the lists, from all emails and anything where IΓÇÖm notified/mentioned.

ive had to delete over a 1000 emails, minimum. Would appreciate if this could be looked into.

p.s. I wish I were that popular - maybe I can get an extra badge for most emails in a day ;)

Thanks for letting us know, @ctzn - I'll tag @Ikerot and @Andrew