• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Trending Topics On YouTube ( any Niche )

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The intention to create this post is to share knowledge / help others.

Day to day life, we see many trending topics ; some belong to our niche and many don't belong to ours.

This is a place to share those trending topics . Others can be benefited from your sharing.

I started to observe " Among Us " Videos. A Channel created looooong back gained over 100k subscribers (views too ) in a month once they started to create innovative " Among us " videos.

Please share your observations also.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I keep getting a video request from someone myself related to Among Us. They want me to film myself playing Among Us and win as the imposter. Among Us is one of the main topics I have noticed blowing up lately, also cause a ton of people at my school and in my discord group has been playing the game.

This might not blow up as much as Among Us, but the iPhone 12 is coming out soon (or could be out cause I thought Apple said it was coming out on October 13), so videos on the phone could start appearing more around this time.

To be honest, I have not noticed that many more trending topics except Among Us because a lot of videos I watch are related to some game I play, but will probably recognize more/ remember seeing the topic appearing a lot when others point out trending topics.

OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes ! There are so many Among us videos . I donΓÇÖt watch gaming videos and then one day I watched Faze RugΓÇÖsΓÇ¥ Among us in real lifeΓÇ¥ video and then the next moment , my home page is filled with among us videos . The whole pattern has changed and east west north south , I just see ΓÇ£ Among Us ΓÇ£ . I recommend you to play it as it has the potential to draw viewers . Just my suggestion.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Among us is definitely a trend right now, but I'm not sure how much life left it has considering the game is actually already a few years old and just so happened to get noticed this year (much like trending videos)

Halloween is obviously a trend right new. A certain... ehem... event going on in America right now... seems to be fairly trendy at the moment.

I'm not sure how relevant "is it cake?" is for many other niches, but it's definitely a trend right now.

And the good old (insert your profession or expertise) reacts to....
Generally the best "Reacts" is things like "professional doctors react to medical shows and movies" "plumber reacts to plumbing problems" and the ones I particularly love "opera singer reacts to metal" "music teacher reacts to ---" it's always interesting to see what a professional thinks of certain things, not just generic trailer reactions, but sharing professional insight to what they're reacting to.

• Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama