• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel All The Best and Latest Gear for Outdoors Lifestyles. Camping, Hiking, Survival, & More...

HighlandOutdoorGear

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: HighlandOutdoorGear
Title of introduction: All The Best and Latest Gear for Outdoors Lifestyles. Camping, Hiking, Survival, & More...
Your name/ Alias: Jeremy
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just launched my YouTube channel and need all the help I can get! I am learning as I go, and TubeBuddy seems to be a valuable tool to help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to make good content and grow my channel. I eventually hope to make this a fulltime business if I'm successful. I hope to hit the first 1000 subscribers and meet the minimum view hours to monetize my channel which will help me supplement some of the cost in improving it with making better content.
How frequently do you upload? Usually daily, but at the very least, several times a week.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, overlanding, and bushcraft.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to provide a comfortable and stable financial position for my family and be able to do the things we want together.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCesmiNpqpuwldLntiR_xawA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Jeremy, welcome to the community.

Interesting channel and it looks like you are already doing some cool stuff with your thumbnails. Do take a moment to check out the pinned/stickied comments on each board in the forum. They answer many of the most frequently asked questions. And don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of people here to answer questions!

Reactions: HighlandOutdoorGear

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @HighlandOutdoorGear, welcome to our community. If growth is what you're looking for you came to the right place for some awesome knowledge, tips and ideas that can help.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Reactions: HighlandOutdoorGear
OP
OP
HighlandOutdoorGear

HighlandOutdoorGear

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @HighlandOutdoorGear, welcome to our community. If growth is what you're looking for you came to the right place for some awesome knowledge, tips and ideas that can help.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 7799
Thanks! I have that ID entered, actually one of the first things I did when I signed up. Is my sub button not showing???
I'm not sure what's up. I went in just now and it's still there, but I deleted and re entered it to be sure.