• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Channel where you learn while having fun

Direct Trivia

User name: Direct Trivia
Title of introduction: Channel where you learn while having fun
Your name/ Alias: Akane
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I learn about TubeBuddy while watching other videos on YouTube about how to grow the channel, and they recommend Tubebuddy mostly to find the proper keywords.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a new YouTuber, I want to see and learn how other YouTubers manage their channel, how they grow and learn other tips for my own channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be recognized not only in my area but in other places as well. I would like to see my channel to have progress or growing to give me the motivation to continue making videos that I'm enjoying doing.
How frequently do you upload? I consistently upload videos every Sunday at 10:30 in the evening and I also include these message on my intro video
What are your hobbies? Particularly I love editing, that's why I'm enjoying creating videos for my channel. Outside technology, I love cooking and working out
What is your biggest dream? To see myself become successful in everything I do
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCN--e7U0LMFGFq71BrjvM6Q

Reactions: talanajordan

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Direct Trivia, welcome to our community. I used to love cooking but cooking after a 10 hour shift of heavy lifting kinda killed my desire to cook for fun. :laughing:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Direct Trivia