• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Fitness Lifestyle

Criis_fitt

User name: Criis_fitt
Title of introduction: Fitness Lifestyle
Your name/ Alias: Criis
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because it is the best place that helps small channels to grow And gives much help and also what I want to do here is to give other persons advices about fitness lifestyle and all of these things and in the mean time It's an apportunity to get to know More informations About Certain topics.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well as any youtuber , I'm having a dream to be famous on youtube and help people out as much as I can with my fitness experience and in the mean time make people Be my second familly On youtube
How frequently do you upload? I upload new videos weekly About my workouts and also decided to make short movies and I don't have an exact time about when I upload most of the time I upload at night and set it to private untill the next morning
What are your hobbies? Workout and fitness , also Football and video games
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream to Be famous And no longer need to introduce myself because people will already know my name , this is my dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRC1PzvFJtBXXg6U8qU-4w

Reactions: HighlandOutdoorGear

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. You will find that each board has pinned/stickied posts at the top with some of the most frequently asked questions. Make sure you check those out for a lot of good information

Let's get the error at the bottom of your post fixed. Follow the instructions below to do that:

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to help!