• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Hello people I'm a 17 year old boy from a place where we have hardly access to internet. Im from North of Pakistan a place known as Gilgit Baltistan.

Minhaz

User name: Minhaz
Title of introduction: Hello people I'm a 17 year old boy from a place where we have hardly access to internet. Im from North of Pakistan a place known as Gilgit Baltistan. In this mountainous region a person like me need your support.. I request you people to support me..
Your name/ Alias: Minhaz
Where are you from? Gilgit Baltistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? On a website
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get support from fellow youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to to make money for my family
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing, vloging and photography
What is your biggest dream? To be an artist
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCQcJPO9-mn0aj1uhxhoq_SQ

• Love
Reactions: GoFrokz Laag

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Minhaz, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your channel ΓÇö I hope you'll be able to make money for your family with it soon :)

GoFrokz Laag

User name: Minhaz
Title of introduction: Hello people I'm a 17 year old boy from a place where we have hardly access to internet. Im from North of Pakistan a place known as Gilgit Baltistan. In this mountainous region a person like me need your support.. I request you people to support me..
Your name/ Alias: Minhaz
Where are you from? Gilgit Baltistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? On a website
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get support from fellow youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to to make money for my family
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing, vloging and photography
What is your biggest dream? To be an artist
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCQcJPO9-mn0aj1uhxhoq_SQ
welcome Minhaz!!!