• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Subscriber count stopped counting

Gary L

My subscriber count stopped counting on Fri. Subscriber count for the last 2 days (Sat and Sun) are not reflected in YouTube studio. It's the same viewing from my PC and mobile.

Anyone else has the same issue?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have seen in one of the Facebook groups I belong to that YT is having a sub glitch and the numbers are stuck or fluctuating up and down wildly, I'm ignoring my figures for the next few days. :scream:

OP
OP
Gary L

Gary L

I have seen in one of the Facebook groups I belong to that YT is having a sub glitch and the numbers are stuck or fluctuating up and down wildly, I'm ignoring my figures for the next few days. :scream:
OIC. Thank you!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My subscriber count stopped counting on Fri. Subscriber count for the last 2 days (Sat and Sun) are not reflected in YouTube studio. It's the same viewing from my PC and mobile.

Anyone else has the same issue?
It happens sometimes. I'll occasionally see people complain to Team YouTube on twitter about it. The best solution to this problem is to not care so much about the subscriber count, do something else, and the reporting bugs will sort themselves out :p that's what I'm doing while I wait for the new captioning bug to be sorted out :) works every time :p

Reactions: SILTHW