• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Monolid Makeup Tutorials with a Splash of Humor!

above the fold

TubeBuddy User
User name: above the fold
Title of introduction: Monolid Makeup Tutorials with a Splash of Humor!
Your name/ Alias: Above the Fold
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Quicksprout article about how to grow YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to connect with other YouTubers for potential collaborations and learn best practices! Oh and check out new channels too!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Offer useful and inspirational monolid beauty tutorials to others and entertain others by infusing some humor too :)
How frequently do you upload? Biweekly, trying to do weekly
What are your hobbies? I love everything beauty! love reading about new beauty products. I also like creatively writing.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbmRbsagRA_9ysNgX-_agw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You will find that commonly-asked questions are pinned at the top of each board. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of friendly people here to help!

Reactions: above the fold

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: above the fold
Title of introduction: Monolid Makeup Tutorials with a Splash of Humor!
Your name/ Alias: Above the Fold
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
Quicksprout article about how to grow YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to connect with other YouTubers for potential collaborations and learn best practices! Oh and check out new channels too!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Offer useful and inspirational monolid beauty tutorials to others and entertain others by infusing some humor too :)
How frequently do you upload? Biweekly, trying to do weekly
What are your hobbies? I love everything beauty! love reading about new beauty products. I also like creatively writing.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbmRbsagRA_9ysNgX-_agw
hey welcome