• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello, I am a musician, more known for guitar who loves classic rock and making music

Gareth GIttins

Subscriber Goal
User name: Gareth GIttins
Title of introduction: Hello, I am a musician, more known for guitar who loves classic rock and making music
Your name/ Alias: Gareth Gittins
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy to help me with promotion when looking for ideas within YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I find creating thumbnails and self promotion quite hard. I thought I would see if I could learn from other YouTubers and share some of my initial finding when creating a channel and music to help some others too. Meet some people with similar goals and music tastes and help each other get where we want to be.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel, with people who enjoy the music I put out there and learn new things. Not interested in sub for sub etc I want genuine growth. The channel is a mixture of covers, improvs and my own original music. Maybe branch out into gear reviews at a later date,
How frequently do you upload? I aim for one to twice a week
What are your hobbies? Guitar, guitar and more guitar
What is your biggest dream? For people to enjoy my music
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gaz83esp

Last edited:
Reactions: talanajordan

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You will find pinned/stickied posts at the top of most boards that have frequently asked questions. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions! Lots of friendly people here to help.

OP
OP
Gareth GIttins

Gareth GIttins

Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You will find pinned/stickied posts at the top of most boards that have frequently asked questions. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions! Lots of friendly people here to help.

Thank you, I am having a good browse around now, I am liking the friendly nature of the forum.

OP
OP
Gareth GIttins

Gareth GIttins

Subscriber Goal
Thank you, it is extremely sad, he was a huge influence and as a kid I managed to find one of their concerts live without a net on VHS and watched it every night for a long time. Good luck to you too, thank you for the welcome, if you ever need some original music for your channel let me know.