• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Come see what the Iowa outdoors has to offer!

Subscriber Goal
User name: TrevorRandlesOutdoor
Title of introduction: Come see what the Iowa outdoors has to offer!
Your name/ Alias: Trevor Randles
Where are you from? Des Moines Iowa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to promote my channel more and show more people all the great experiences Iowa has to offer.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to watch numerous avid outdoorsman on YouTube and see all the great adventures they take part in and would like to get to that point someday! 100k subscribers would be amazing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly to every other week if possible. IΓÇÖm outdoors year round and try to get video every chance I get.
What are your hobbies? Hunting, fishing, camping, mushroom foraging, anything that gets me in the great outdoors.
What is your biggest dream? Get paid to hunt and fish for a full time job. Lol
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEpnGIevlD7-W9rHOKKrKg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Trevor!

First, you may have noticed an "error" at the end of your post. I'm including information on how to fix that below.

Second, you will find frequently asked questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. Take a look at those. Lots of friendly people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shghf and Cgalindez