• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Embed/add Youtube playlists to posts in promotion section and/or other sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Embed/add Youtube playlists to posts in promotion section and/or other sections

This would be great to be able to show off a playlist as opposed to one video!

Reactions: Czyrhille

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You definitely have the right mindset... on average people don't spend quite enough time refining their playlists (I'm due for an update myself).

But I am not sure the forums is the best place to promote playlists.

We are all hear to help each other grow in knowledge but this isn't going to be the place that anybody grows their subscriber base via self-promotion. If someone here likes your work they will subscribe and will likely binge-watch your playlists from YT itself, with very little actual need to have had the playlist featured on these forums.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
We have already got quite a few subscribers from the forums which we are really happy about! Surprisingly we have seen a massive increase since joining the forum :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
You definitely have the right mindset... on average people don't spend quite enough time refining their playlists (I'm due for an update myself).

But I am not sure the forums is the best place to promote playlists.

We are all hear to help each other grow in knowledge but this isn't going to be the place that anybody grows their subscriber base via self-promotion. If someone here likes your work they will subscribe and will likely binge-watch your playlists from YT itself, with very little actual need to have had the playlist featured on these forums.

This is correct. First and foremost a knowledge sharing database and a place to meet others.

Embed/add Youtube playlists to posts in promotion section and/or other sections

The only two sections this will be able to be done is where it is.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.