• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi I am new to this Youtube COmmunity ready to grow and Share

Camelia LaRiss

Subscriber Goal
User name: Camelia LaRiss
Title of introduction: Hi I am new to this Youtube COmmunity ready to grow and Share
Your name/ Alias: Camelia LaRiss
Where are you from? Atlanta GA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to get more insight on how to use youtube and also to have and meet new people that I can start a new relationship with in the youtube community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my goals are to influencer others with natural hair that you are beautiful to inspire others of how to take care of your hair stay healthy and fit and just an overall around channel I'm new to youtube and would like to get more series still learning as well but my milestone is to reach my first 500-1k subscribes
How frequently do you upload? monthly but want to try to do weekly
What are your hobbies? I like to shop dance hang with friends and family and really anything new and adventurous
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to be financially free and to help others SO one day hopefully soon to be a Physician Assistant. I've also seen myself helping others in the medical field
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1hl_jttHe2rG_vdgHb1JQ/

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, Camelia :). There are plenty of helpful threads here that will teach you more about YouTube and the Tubebuddy plug in. There's also several friendly, and helpful people here (including me) that would love to answer any questions you have to the best of their ability.
I also enjoy being adventurous and being with my friends and family, so I think it's cool that you also enjoy doing those things.

You may see that you have an error at the bottom of your posts. That is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes at the bottom of all your messages (right where the error is now). To fix that, check out this topic https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/ :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and enjoy the forums. I hope to see you around :)

Reactions: Camelia LaRiss
OP
OP
Camelia LaRiss

Camelia LaRiss

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, Camelia :). There are plenty of helpful threads here that will teach you more about YouTube and the Tubebuddy plug in. There's also several friendly, and helpful people here (including me) that would love to answer any questions you have to the best of their ability.
I also enjoy being adventurous and being with my friends and family, so I think it's cool that you also enjoy doing those things.

You may see that you have an error at the bottom of your posts. That is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes at the bottom of all your messages (right where the error is now). To fix that, check out this topic https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/ :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and enjoy the forums. I hope to see you around :)
I hope I did it right. I did go ahead and fixed that

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the forums! We are another Beauty channel (Random Lifestyle Vlog) that started in February and it is nice to see another Beauty channel on the forums! TubeBuddy is a great tool and the forums are also a great way to grow and get advice! Remain consistent with your content and equally focus on your analytics as well as your videos and you will get going in no time! Good luck!